I want to explain how to use the commands for the League of Legends game correctly.
DASBot currently has 5 commands for League of Legends. These are the following:
- !summoner – Information about a summoner.
- !rotation – The current LoL champion rotation.
- !champion – Information about a LoL champion
- !lastmatch – Information about a last match of a summoner.
- !matches – View statistics about the last 3 matches of a summoner.
This is the most used command for LoL. Through it you can see information about any summoner from any region. You can see the level, rank, current match and top 3 champions of any player.
Another useful command, you can always check the current rotation of the champions.
With this command you can search for the name of a champion available in the game and see all the information about it.
You can check the last match of a LoL player in detail.
And this is the last command, in which you can see the last 3 matches of a player and some significant details from them.
I hope you understand what it is about and how to use these commands CORRECTLY.